We’re looking for a Growth Hacker to join our growing team!
The right person is at the intersection of data, product, and marketing with proven experience in developing, iterating on and optimizing (different) acquisition channels. You should also be familiar with email automation, email optimization, conversion rate optimization, web solutions, and other marketing/sales productivity solutions.
- Work to drive significant improvements in user growth metrics – signups, conversion, sales, and activation.
- Test in-app messaging, benefits, and value propositions based on quantitative insights.
- Analyze all aspects of signup and onboarding funnel and identify the largest areas for improvement across messaging, signup flows, onboarding, and success.
- Develop innovative marketing programs to drive upsell/cross-sell and viral referrals from within the product(s).
- Provide insights and analysis to shape messaging and marketing approach to (potential) Wordappers.
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships.
- High energy/drive with a contagious work ethic
- Experience with SEO, SEM and paid acquisition channels
- Proven experience with CRO, setting up and utilizing A/B tests using Optimizely or similar tool, and optimizing funnels
- Experience in content and content marketing
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Fluency in English is a must. Office language is English, you need to be able to communicate both orally and written
You want to work in a fast-moving Internet startup, you are not afraid of some tough-love teaching moments. You have great communication skills and are not afraid to squabble with your coworkers like they’re your siblings. You want to be part of a team of creatives, problem-solvers, and polyglots.
What You Can Expect from us
- Learn within six months what you learned in the last six years
- Fast-growing, innovative and data-driven startup with a proven business model
- On-the-job training with a lot of room for your own ambitions (and promotions)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 5 days of international travel per month