Position: Software Tester Experience: Suggested 1-3 years work experience Location: Istanbul, Turkey
The Software Tester Position
- Become our quality champion software tester by engaging and advocating quality to all stakeholders
- Perform test-driven quality control (e.g. multivariable testing, a/b testing, etc.)
- Create and maintain testing documentation to measure and reduce errors in development efforts / increase quality of Wordapp
- Writing test cases and discrepancy reports.
- Proficient in the development and integration of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
- High energy/drive with a contagious work ethic
- University degree
- Experience in using Selenium
- Fluency in English
- Great communication skills
- You are a multi-tasker who likes to take initiative
- Experience in Ruby programming language is a plus
You want to work in a fast-moving internet startup and make a really cool product. In addition, you are hungry for new knowledge, and also want to teach what you have learned. Finally, you have great communication skills and are passionate about your role, and are not afraid to stand up for your point of view.
What You Can Expect from us
- Learn within six months what you learned in the last six years
- Fast-growing, innovative and data-driven startup with a proven business model
- On-the-job training with a lot of room for your own ambitions (and promotions)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Fun, international, dynamic, work culture.